- If a child is running a 100 degree or higher fever they must stay home for 72 hours before returning to school or have a doctor’s note.
- No microwaves will be in use for lunches.
- Bring a water bottle daily. Water fountains will not be in use. There will be a filling station available to refill bottles.
- Masks will not be required, but will be encouraged in all facilities and all means of school transportation. Please have a mask available for any necessary changes.
- ALL students will enter through the main school entrance by the office daily for temperature checks. Doors open at 7:40am. Tardy bell rings at 8:05am at the elementary and 8:00am at the high school.
- Pick up line at the elementary will begin at 3:25pm in front of the new building. NO parking is allowed in front of the building for safety. The line will begin from the west and run east. If a student has not made it to the line we will ask you to pull into the south parking lot and remain in your vehicle.
- Visitors will be allowed in the building as approved by the building principal. All visitors will need to enter through the main building door at the elementary and the west door at the high school. Depending upon the level of community spread within the school districts and regulations, visitors may be asked to wear a face mask.